Terms & Conditions
By using this website to register for a course the registrant is agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
- A deposit being paid guarantees your place on a course.
- ‘Enter Alumni Code’ refers to a code issued to delegates who have attended more than four courses with Barral Ireland and is issued at the discretion of Barral Ireland.
- Final outstanding amount is due no more than 30 days prior to the course commencement date.
- Failure to pay the outstanding amount on time may forfeit your place on the course.
- You must ensure you receive confirmation of your course booking before making travel arrangements.
- If the registrant cancels their registration less than 60 days prior to the course start date, the deposit is forfeited.
- Barral Institute Ireland reserves the right to cancel any course, in which case all money already paid, will be refunded in full.
Please direct any further booking and/or payment queries to email@example.com