– If you choose not to pay the full amount now, please pay deposit to reserve your course place.
– Deposit is non-refundable however it is transferrable to colleague for same course only i.e. VM5 Nov 2017.
– If paying deposit, please note full payment is due by 31st December 2016. From January 1st 2017 full payment due.
VM5 studies the use of Manual Thermal Evaluation to evaluate and improve organ functions.
- Learn the use of Manual Thermal Evaluation to find restrictions and organ dysfunction in the body.
- Explore the synchronicity between the body and brain, and how that affects the health of a person.
- Discover how the brain uses the internal organs to discharge and express excess energy (often of emotional origin) and how that affects structural integrity.
Practice working with energy loss, locating structural restrictions contributing to pain, and managing a therapeutic session.
“Manual Thermal Evaluation” by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO
“Understanding the Messages of Your Body” by Jean-Pierre Barral, RPT, DO.