Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation (NM1) : An Integrative Approach to (mechanical) Trauma
Dates: 16-18 Sept 2020
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Location: Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire https://www.royalmarine.ie/
Delegate rate 110 BnB subject to availability call to avail of rate quoting Barral Ireland
Instructor: Rita Benamor
Synopsis: This is a specialized course focusing on the impact of whiplash.
- Study the three primary areas of trauma as they relate to whiplash: physical laws, evaluation and treatment.
- Learn the appropriate anatomy and physiology for treatment of whiplash and trauma conditions.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the meningeal system.
- Assess injuries to the soft tissues of the cervical region and learn treatment protocols for optimal release.
- Learn tests to determine restriction patterns of the cervicobrachial region.
- Understand how whiplash creates restriction patterns throughout the body.
- Identify techniques that encompass the whole body, as the whole body receives collision forces in a whiplash injury, not just the cervical spine.
- Learn to evaluate restrictions in the lumbosacral region.
- Discover new applications of visceral manipulation principles and techniques as they can be utilized for patients presenting whiplash and other conditions involving trauma.
- Compare treatment sequence and tests for whiplash and traumatic injuries.
For further information on if course relevant to your practice or how compliments your technical tool box contact Barral Ireland Sponser Deborah on +353-87-9777933 or Secure you place click on the drop down menu for booking options: