Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Lower Body (NM3)
Neural Manipulation: Brain and Cranial Nerve Manipulation (NM4)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for nerves of the brain and cranial region.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of the brain and cranial nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these nerves.
- Learn differential evaluation skills to determine skull, suture and brain fixation.
- Explore how compressions of the brain cause dysfunction in the cranial nerves.
- Discover how intercranial pressure affects the function of the entire body, and cranial techniques to bring about normal functioning.
- Learn practical integration into treatment sessions.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Location: Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire https://www.royalmarine.ie/
Instructor: Sabine Foster Garn
To secure your place, click on the drop down menu for booking options:
Categorized in Neural