Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Neuromeningeal Manipulation; An Integrative Approach to Trauma (NM1)
Prerequisite: Neural Manipulation: Peripheral Nerve Manipulation; Upper Body (NM2)
Peripheral Nerve Manipulation: Lower Body (NM3)
This course explores evaluation and treatment techniques for peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Explore in detail the anatomy and function of the peripheral nerves of the lower body.
- Discover typical pain patterns that arise from dysfunction of these peripheral nerves.
- Learn evaluation methods and treatment techniques to facilitate normal functioning of these peripheral nerves.
- Discover various methods for releasing restrictions in nerves.
- Explore practical integration into treatment sessions.
Course Length: 3 Days, 18 Hours course time
Location: Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire https://www.royalmarine.ie/
Instructor: Sabine Foster Garn
To secure your place, click on the drop down menu for booking options: