Listening Techniques 1 (LT1)
– If you choose not to pay the full amount now, please pay deposit to reserve your course place. (A payment plan can be agreed with the Course organiser, who will be in contact with you once your booking has been confirmed) – If paying deposit, please note full payment must be received no less than 30 days prior to course start date.
LT is designed to reinforce powerful “listening” skills.
- Discover new listening skills (palpation procedure) that helps guide you to the proper manipulation site.
- Learn to interpret the information the body is offering regarding imbalances and dysfunctions.
- Explore through listening how to determine which body structures are involved, and identify the best approach for treatment results.
- Practice listening to the body systems, as they respond to your treatments.
- Learn to identify the correct approach and amount of force when working on different parts of the body and with different clients.
Prerequisite(s): VM1 (Visceral Manipulation), or VMIA (Visceral Manipulation IA), or NM1 (Neuromeningeal Manipulation), or CSI (CranioSacral Therapy I), or LDTI (Lymph Drainage Therapy 1) or MLI (Mechanical Link I). Required Reading: We leave it up to each prospective student to assume responsibility for advance preparation. A student may feel frustrated if they do not study beforehand and come prepared with the knowledge from the prerequisite classes.